Fran Weiss, LCSW-R, BCD, DCSW, CGP, Psychotherapist
Just because it is hard to do, does not mean it is impossible to achieve
Life Transitions: Transitions of Young Adulthood — College, Grad School, First Job
Does this sound like you?
- Feeling lost? Unable to find your direction?
- Are you having trouble transitioning to college — or from college to career?
- Are you finding it hard to move from college to a new city, new friends, new culture?
- Are you worried that no matter how smart you are, others are smarter or just seem to know things you can't figure out?
- Are you too anxious going into interviews?
- You are not sure what to do when all jobs require "experience" — or contacts you don't have.
- Is your social life sweeping you away, endangering your goals?
- Do you feel everyone else is having all the fun?
I can help you
- Make sense of why you are feeling so stuck and unable to move forward
- Help you understand yourself better so that you can find your direction and passion once again
- Sort out the reality of the situation from any emotional roadblocks that are getting in your way
- Move from dreaming to the action of doing
- Assess your anxieties and separate the normal stresses of young adulthood from anything more serious that might be going on
- Make recommendations
- Teach you techniques which will help you focus and not feel so overwhelmed
Give me a call so we can set up a time to talk.
Photos above by permission of Getty Images — download, republication, retransmission, reproduction, or other use, of these images prohibited.